To: IHHA Homeowners
Subject: Your Association Needs Your Participation Now!
From: IHHA Treasurer
- The Association needs volunteers that care about maintaining the Quality of Life in their community, which also results in keeping up the values of your property. Volunteers with new ideas, an interest in the Community Park and interest in helping senior citizens would be an advantage to the Association.
- This year the IHHA Association started out with $75,638 in the bank and collected $37,341 income from dues and other sources for a total of $112,979. The Association will begin next year with less than $6,xxx.
- The Association needs volunteers to fill the positions with 30 Street Director positions in 2024, from which the four Executive Board members are elected. Currently, there are 14 vacant Street Director positions open and 4 non-participating Street Directors. The Association’s files and records have not been maintained and could use someone with office talents. The Association was without an active or vacant Treasurer Director for 9 months. A bookkeeper was contracted for three-plus years, but resigned on November 15, 2023 and a volunteer with accounting or bookkeeping experience would be great. The Association is not in compliance with some State statutes. Volunteers with dedicated interest and moral aptitude would be very helpful. Without volunteers, the Association will not generate revenues to cover the Projected 2024 Budget.
- The IHHA Dedicatory Rules and Regulations are posted at www.InspirationHills.net and pertinent statutes can be found at Texas Property Code, Chapter 209. The IHHA Bylaws need to be updated next year.
- As you can see, the IHHA Association needs you. If you would like to be considered as a Street Director, you can submit the application below and drop it off at the IHHA Community Park located at 403 Clearview Dr. You can also go to “inspirationhills.net” and select “CONTACT” (top left) and fill out the application. In the information block, indicate your interest to volunteer as a Street Director. You can also text to (210) 434-7444 and include that you wish to volunteer as a Street Director. To be elected as a Street Director, you must then attend the 2024 Annual IHHA meeting, held at St John’s United Methodist Church, 2002 Bandera Rd. at 10:00 AM, on January 13, 2024.
Name: ____________________________ Address: ________________________ Email: ___________________________ Cell Phone: ______________________